Date(s) - 04/03/2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Starting APRIL 3, 2018 at 7 pm
Are you ready to write the messages on your heart and in your mind? If so, then you may be ready for the VIRTUAL Inspired Writer’s Club. Perhaps you struggle to write because it’s hard to find…
and last but not least:
If you would like to surround yourself with an inspiring and creative community, then join our VIRTUAL Inspired Writer’s Club where we encourage, support and motivate each other to succeed in our writing endeavors.
The VIRTUAL Inspired Writer’s Club meets the FIRST TUESDAY of each month from 7 to 9 p.m.
During our time together We INSPIRE, MOTIVATE and ENCOURAGE one another to ACHIEVE our goals as writers, and mission-oriented individuals.
The VIRTUAL Inspired Writer’s Club is a club where you can jump in at any time. We offer a six-month club membership. So, if you really want to write that book, a blog, those articles and all that content that’s been swimming around in your head and heart, join the Club and be inspired, motivated and encouraged to share your words and message with others.
The 6-Month VIRTUAL Inspired Writer’s Club opportunity offers:
- Video Conferencing for Meeting
- Facilitation and encouragement by a published author and former newspaper columnist
- Writer’s Logs to fill out and keep you tracking.
- A supportive community of other writers and aspiring writers.
- Opportunities to share your writing and receive feedback.
- Connections with other writers on a mission.
- Tips and Writing ‘prompts’ that will show you a whole new world of writing.
And the all encompassing question is–HOW MUCH? I know that’s always my question!
This 6-month writer’s club for participants is only $120. If you are ready to be inspired, encouraged and supported to write, then join us and get started writing your messages today!
Join BOTH the In-Person and VIRTUAL Inspired Writer’s Club today and get DOUBLE the writing inspiration!
Registrations are closed for this event.